Join a dynamic group of young professionals committed to supporting the opera and enjoying exclusive experiences. The new memberships offer an exciting opportunity to learn more about opera, support PBO’s mission, and gain an insider’s view into our productions and creative process.
Tier 1: Aria Circle
• $300 annual membership (Makes a great gift! To gift a membership, call 561.835.7563)
• Recognition as an Aria Circle member in PBO’s high-end program book and on our website
• Exclusive box seating at a final dress rehearsal at the Kravis Center
• Exclusive backstage tour at the Kravis Center (available before Saturday and Sunday performances)
• Admission for you and one guest to enjoy complimentary champagne at the Loge level intermission reception
• 15% off the “best seats in the house” in the Orchestra Premium section (single tickets and subscriptions)
• 15% off Resident Artist Showcase tickets and access to the exclusive meet-the-cast reception after the performance
• Invitation to exclusive End-of-Season Celebration
• Dedicated Aria Society concierge liaison
• Subscription to email newsletter
Tier 2: Aria Council
• $500 annual membership
• Includes all Aria Circle membership benefits PLUS:
• Invitation to exclusive annual Gala at The Breakers Palm Beach
• Recognition as an Aria Council member in PBO’s high-end program book and on our website, with the option to include your business logo*
• 10% off Opening Night Dinner and Lunch & Learn subscriptions and single tickets
• Exclusive invitation to PBO’s Coffee in the Courtyard at The Cornelia T. Bailey Opera Center
*Logos are subject to PBO staff approval
2024 Season Aria Council
Joshua & Christy Escoto
Mr. Nils Horning
Ms. Ruth Molina
Mr. Brandon Smith
Mr. Travis Walker
Jacqueline Lerescu and Christopher Monaco
Contact Individual Giving & Grants Manager Amy Talbot at email@example.com or 561.835.7563.
Palm Beach Opera is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation and all gifts made to the Opera are tax-deductible to the extent provided by state and federal law. 100% of such gifts are retained by the Opera to support its operations.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (#CH1153) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE OF FLORIDA, 1-800-435-7352. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.