Learn about the benefits of being a member of PBO’s subscriber family.
As a subscriber, you get your choice of the best seats available before tickets go on sale to the general public.
Only subscribers receive free ticket exchanges up to 72 hours prior to regularly scheduled performances for a different day of the same opera performance based on availability. Ticket exchanges are free for subscribers and $5 per ticket for single ticket buyers.
Only subscribers may purchase additional tickets before individual tickets go on sale to the general public
We guarantee a replacement of lost tickets. Lost tickets will be reissued for your same performance and seat location. Box office must be notified prior to your ticketed performance date to take advantage of this service.
If you are unable to use your tickets you can return them back to the Box Office for a tax donation. Unused tickets must be received at least 48 hours prior to the performance in order to be eligible for the tax donation.
As a subscriber, you’ll be confident that you have tickets for all three Palm Beach Opera mainstage performances. Never miss another sold-out performance or stand in long lines at the box office again!
Exclusive admission to our Annual Subscriber Only VIP event – details to be announced later.
All Palm Beach Opera tickets are non-refundable. Tickets are valid only for date of performance purchased. Ticket exchanges must be made 72 hours prior to performance purchased. Ticket exchanges are only provided for seats and/or dates within the same event. Tickets may be returned 48 hours prior to performance for a tax-deductible charitable donation.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
ON THE PHONE
Our Box Office: 561.833.7888
Palm Beach Opera Box Office
1800 South Australian Avenue, Suite 301
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Please note that all Palm Beach Opera tickets are non-refundable. WARNING: Do not buy tickets from online scalpers or websites other than pbopera.org or kravis.org. Those tickets are likely invalid or significantly marked up.
New! Gift cards are now available for purchase online. Buy Palm Beach Opera gift cards online and have them sent anywhere!
Are you interested in purchasing more than 10 tickets? Learn about group sales below.
- All Groups of 10 or more SAVE 10% on regular ticket prices.
- Groups receive PRIORITY SEATING. We will reserve your seats as soon as we receive your order!
- Your Group will be SEATED TOGETHER, depending upon seating availability.
- Payment is not due upfront. You have the flexibility to pay for your tickets over time.
- Call or e-mail email@example.com during regular business hours to discuss group seating availability and pricing.
- After selecting your preferred opera date and seating location, we will reserve your seats and send you a contract and payment schedule.
- A deposit will be due after your order has been confirmed.
- The balance will be due 30 days prior to your scheduled performance date. Tickets will be mailed after the final payment has been processed.
- Groups of 10 people or more qualify for the group discount.
- Send one form of payment payable to Palm Beach Opera. We accept checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- Adjustment in group size, subject to availability, must be made prior to final payment date.
- A minimum of 10 tickets is required to maintain the group discount.
- Groups may choose their seating sections.
- Revisions to reservations are subject to availability and must be made prior to final payment.
Full-time college and high school students (with a valid ID) are eligible to purchase Student Rush tickets for each mainstage opera performance depending on availability. Student rush tickets are $10 each and are available at the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts up to two hours before each performance. Each student may purchase two student rush tickets per ID and seating is best available.
Student rush tickets may only be purchased in-person at the Kravis Center and are only valid for a day-of performance. In the event that a performance has limited availability, student rush ticket buyers may be asked to wait until 15 minutes prior to the performance to purchase student rush tickets.
Questions?Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561.833.7888.
This offer is available to full-time students only. It is not available to school faculty or lifetime learning students.
When you purchase tickets online, you can choose your own seat right on our website. However, if you’d like to reference the seating chart for the Kravis Center, you can download one here.