Three Easy Ways to Buy
ON THE PHONE
Palm Beach Opera Box Office: 561.833.7888
Palm Beach Opera Box Office
415 S. Olive Ave
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
ONLINEBUY TICKETS HERE
Our Friendly Box Office Staff
2016 Season Subscription
by Georges Bizet
January 22, 2016 at 7:30 PM
January 23, 2016 at 7:30 PM
January 24, 2016 at 2:00 PM
by Gaetano Donizetti
February 19, 2016 at 7:30 PM
February 20, 2016 at 7:30 PM
February 21, 2016 at 2:00 PM
ARIADNE AUF NAXOS
by Richard Strauss
March 18, 2016 at 7:30 PM
March 19, 2016 at 7:30 PM
March 20, 2016 at 2:00 PM
Why Buy a Subscription?
BENEFITS & SERVICES
As a subscriber, you’ll be confident that you have tickets for all three Palm Beach Opera mainstage performances. Never miss another sold-out performance or stand in long lines at the box office again!
EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS
To further facilitate your purchase, you may use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or pay by check. Don’t delay, call us today at 561.833.7888.
Pay 50% Down (check or credit card) and the balance will be due on June 30. If you become a subscriber after June 30 and before September 1, you will be invoiced for the balance 30 days after the order date. No refunds.
FREE TICKET EXCHANGES
Ticket exchanges may be made up to 72 hours prior to regularly scheduled performances for a different day of the same opera performance based on availability.
We guarantee replacement of lost tickets. Lost tickets will be reissued for your same performance and seat location. Please notify the Box Office prior to your performance date to use this service.
If you are unable to use your tickets you can return them back to the Box Office for a tax donation. Tickets must be received at least 48 hours prior to the performance to be eligible for the tax donation.
All Palm Beach Opera tickets are non-refundable.
Treat Your Group to the Opera!
Sensational singing and spectacular productions, all this and more awaits you in Palm Beach Opera’s 2014 season. Join us and experience the power, majesty, beauty, and romance of opera.
- All Groups of 10 or more SAVE BIG on regular ticket prices.
- Groups receive PRIORITY SEATING. We will reserve your seats as soon as we receive your order!
- Your Group will be SEATED TOGETHER, depending upon seating availability.
- Payment is not due up front. You have the flexibility to pay for your tickets over time.
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER:
- Call or e-mail Christina Sheridan, our Audience Services & Group Sales Associate, at 561.835.7567 during regular business hours to discuss group seating availability and pricing.
- After selecting your preferred opera date and seating location, we will reserve your seats and send you a contract and payment schedule.
- A deposit will be due after your order has been confirmed.
- The balance will be due 30 days prior to your scheduled performance date. Tickets will be mailed after the final payment has been processed.
- Groups of 10 people or more qualify for the group discount.
- Send one form of payment payable to Palm Beach Opera. We accept checks, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- Adjustment in group size, subject to availability, must be made prior to final payment date.
- A minimum of 10 tickets is required to maintain the group discount.
- Groups may choose their seating sections.
- Revisions to reservations are subject to availability and must be made prior to final payment.
CALL TODAY! 561.835.7567
Are you a student?
Full time college and high school students (with a valid ID) are eligible to purchase Student Rush tickets for each mainstage opera performance depending on availability.
Student rush tickets are $10 each and are available at the Kravis Center for the Performing arts up to two hours before each performance. Each student may purchase 2 student rush tickets per ID and seating is best available.
Student rush tickets may only be purchased for that day’s performance and may not be purchased for future performances. They are only available in person at the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts Box Office and not over the phone or online.
In the event that a performance has limited availability, student rush ticket buyers may be asked to wait until 15 minutes prior to the performance to purchase student rush tickets.
Questions? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561.833.7888
This offer is available to full time students only. It is not available to school faculty or lifetime learning students.
Palm Beach Opera Needs You!
We are looking for people who are active on social media to attend the final dress rehearsal of an opera and tweet throughout the whole thing. We want your authentic opinions, thoughts, or maybe even play-by-plays of the action happening on the stage. Basically, you’ll get tickets to come and see the opera on us in exchange for your social media posts.
Does this sound like something you’d be interested in doing?
We offer a limited number of tweet seats for our final dress rehearsals each season. The ticket request form is available on this page approximately one month prior to opening night.
There are no tweet seats available at this time.
Requesting a ticket does not guarantee your seat. You will receive confirmation within one business day after submitting the form. Each person is entitled to one ticket to the dress rehearsal (but if you want a friend to go with you choose someone who is also active on social media and have them sign up too).
We reserve the right to deny tickets for this event based on questionable social media practices, inactive Twitter accounts, known spamming, previous posts with undesirable content, excessive profanity, and anything else deemed inappropriate.
Questions? Contact Amanda Kahan, Communications Manager
Theater Seating Charts
Kravis Center for the Performing Arts
801 Okeechobee Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (map & directions)
Buy a Gift Certificate
Do you need a gift for the person who has everything? Give the gift of an unforgettable experience at Palm Beach Opera. Palm Beach Opera continues a 53 year tradition of excellence in producing live opera in South Florida with our star-studded 2015 season of mainstage opera at the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts in West Palm Beach.
Gift certificates are available in all dollar amounts and can easily be purchased online below or by calling the Palm Beach Opera Box Office at 561.833.7888.
Order Your Gift Certificate Online